Post her debut movie 'Chashme Baddoor', the gorgeous Taapsee Pannu has become the next-in thing in B-town. The cute looking actress, who is a big name in south, is said to be now having several Bollywood projects in her kitty; following which the Delhi girl keeps logging air miles in and out of the capital for her shoots.

Latest heard that Taapsee is moving lock, stock and barrel to Mumbai from Hyderabad. It is said that she has been house hunting and is looking at flats between Bandra and Andheri. After acting in David Dhawan's comic caper, she is keen on a Bollywood career. And staying in Mumbai will certainly help.
"I've been travelling non-stop. I had no time to look around and find a place. But now I'm finalising a place in between Bandra and Andheri. Hopefully, by Diwali I'll lock in to the place. Right now I feel a little unsettled. In Mumbai, you desperately need your own home," remarked Taapsee.

Tapasee more stills

Keywords:Chashme Baddoor, Taapsee Pannu , B-town, Bollywood projects ,kitty,Delhi girl ,David Dhawan,comic caper,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news