Mohanlal was in a hunt for a wife to play opposite him in his upcoming movie My Family. Directed by Jeethu Joseph, it was earlier reported that the movie will have Simran playing the role. But later, the director himself slammed the reports. Latest rumour is that My Family has got its heroine and it is none other than Meena.

Jeethu Joseph said that he had approached Simran with the script. She liked it and wanted to be a part of the film. But the actress was already busy with her TV shows, which she had committed before. Meena is the new name that has entered the list. Meena and Mohanlal have acted as a pair in many movies in Malayalam, and all of them are hits. They share a good onscreen chemistry and people liked to see them together. That may be a reason for Meena's name to be rumoured in My Family.

My Family is the fifth film by the director Jeethu Joseph. His last venture Memories starring Prithviraj in the lead was a superhit. My Family will have its cameras wielded by Sujith Vasudev. Music is composed by two persons. One is Anil Johnson and the other musician is not yet confirmed. Editing will be handled by debutante Anoop.

Meena More Cute Stills

Keywords:Mohanlal, Jeethu Joseph, Simran, rumour , Meena, TV shows,Memories , Prithviraj, cameras, Sujith Vasudev, Music, Anil Johnson, musician ,Anoop,malayalam film news