On Thursday, rumour mills were working overtime that Anjali had got hitched to a married man from an influential political family and was in US. The actress has stepped in and denied the news.

Anjali in a press release has said: “I was shocked to read news that I am married to an individual from a top influential family. It was biased and wrong news. I wish to reiterate that I am busy shooting for my movies and such news are untrue and false. At this juncture, I reiterate that I am always available and ready for any clarification.”
There were rumours that she refused to dub for Vishal‘s Madha Gaja Raja. Anjali said: “I am eagerly waiting for the release of my movie Madha Gaja Raja in Tamil and Natraj Thaaney Raja in Telugu. And about the news that I am not co-operating, for the dubbing or promotions of the film are false. I am confident and upbeat about the movie.”

Anjali More stills

Keywords: rumour mills ,Anjali ,political family ,Vishal,Madha Gaja Raja, Natraj Thaaney Raja ,tamil film news,Kollywood film news