Trisha ruled Tamil cinema for over a decade and still going great guns. She comes from a normal background and made it to the top in south Indian cinema through sheer talent, hard work, determination, intelligent choices of films and lady luck by her side. She has gone on to inspire a new generation of aspiring actresses.

Trisha has crossed several milestones in her career, bearing criticism and controversies with grace and maturity. She is one actress who has the maximum number of mega blockbusters to her credit- Saamy, Ghilli, Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, Aadavari Matalaku Arthale Verule, Tirupachi, Varsham to name a few.

Today, Trisha is on a professional high where she is not in a mad race to grab all films that come her way and confesses that she is radiant and happy. Currently she is working in four films simultaneously.

And to acknowledge her contribution to South Indian cinema, as we celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema, Trisha will be receiving an award for “10 years of excellence in cinema” at SIIMA Awards to be held in UAE on Sep 12 &13.

Trisha told BizHat : “I feel so blessed more than anything and I firstly have to say thanks to my people and fans. They make sure I’m up there, irrespective of hits, flops or misses. Personally, my biggest support system is my mom and I’m proud of every film I’ve done”

Trisha More stills

Keywords:Trisha ,Tamil cinema ,Indian cinema , talent, hard work, determination, intelligent ,Saamy, Ghilli, Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, Aadavari Matalaku Arthale Verule, Tirupachi, Varsham,SIIMA Awards, BizHat,tamil filmnews,Kollywood film news