Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda began to gain fame after his roles in Jannat 2 and Murder 3 and now it looks like the actor is on a roll. He has got a handful of movies lined up for him.

Randeep is currently in the middle of post production for John Day and Highway. John day is a thriller film in which Randeep is featured along with Naseeruddin Shah. On the other hand, Highway is a romantic drama by Imtiaz Ali and he is paired opposite young Alia Bhatt in this upcoming movie.
Randeep Hooda's Dark Side

Randeep is looking forward to his dark character in John day. It puts him in an all new role. "I have a dark character in the film. More than grey, it's black and it is something that I have never played before. But I enjoyed it a lot," Randeep said at an interview.

"I got to do the things that I can't do in real life. Thankfully, those things didn't have any repercussions in real life otherwise I would have been in jail," he added.

The film also stars Elena Kazan who is a newcomer and Randeep tells us that he is totally fine to work with newbies in the B-Town. "I have also worked with Sunny Leone, she was also a newcomer. You get to work with so many new actors. I still remember when I was new in the industry. So I am not bothered working with newcomers," he said.

John Day is directed by debutant Ahishor Solomon and is said to hit the theatres on September 13. Do come back to our site for the latest updates, reviews and movie stills of John Day.

Randeep Hooda More stills

Keywords:Bollywood actor, Randeep Hooda , Jannat 2 ,Murder 3 ,John Day , Highway,romantic drama , Imtiaz Ali , Alia Bhatt, interview, Elena Kazan ,B-Town,Sunny Leone,Ahishor Solomon ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news