Bollywood's bubbly actress Preity Zinta has found herself entrapped in a legal trouble and may even face an arrest very soon. A non-bailable warrant has been issued against the 38-year-old. She has landed in this issue in connection with a bounced cheque case and we hear that the Mumbai police may arrest the actress any time soon. The complaint was filed by a Bollywood script writer named Abbas Tyrewala. He accused Preity for issuing a cheque for Rs 18 lakhs which bounced.

Preity Zinta May Be In Jail Soon A Mumbai court has already summoned the actress in the past. The actress failed to appear before the court for the fourth consecutive time and therefore the court on Thursday, Sept 12 issued the non-bailable warrant to her. Looks like this Preity had considered this case a petty issue and ignored it but now she is in for some serious trouble. In the past we have seen that Preity has made some statements which showed her interest in politics.

She had stated, "Off late, I have been thinking that I will join politics because it's so sad what is happening to our country. I really want to be somehow involved in positively changing our country. One fine day I am going to come out and say vote for me." After landing in this legal issue, we wonder if this 'one fine day' will arrive for Preity Zinta.

Preity Zinta More Stills

Keywords:Preity Zinta's news,Preity Zinta images,Bollywood's bubbly ,Preity Zinta, warrant, bounced cheque case,Mumbai police ,arrest, complaint,Bollywood script writer, Abbas Tyrewala, Jail, Mumbai court, petty issue,politics,Bollywood film news,Hindi filmn ews