As Indian cinema is making a strong impact globally, it's time for South Indian Cinema Industries to claim its space in the realm of world cinema. South Indian Film Industries like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam will be occupying the centre stage at South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA).

It's time to put our hands together to welcome SIIMA 2013. SIIMA 2013 started yesterday, September 12, in Expo Centre, Sharja, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Talented cinematic personalities from Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada film industries will be honoured at the event. Two days event of SIIMA will be hosted by South sizzling Shirya Sharan, Sonu Sood, Arya and Rana Daggubati. The nominations list has already been announced under various categories from all the four languages.

Addressing the press conference in Dubai, Shriya said, "I am very excited to be a part of SIIMA. I had started my career with South Indian films so this industry is very close to my heart. I am really thrilled that I am co-hosting this prestigious award function and will be sharing the platform with three handsome co-anchors." South Indian stars like Dhanush, Asin, Hansika Motwani, Priyamani, Kajal Aggarwal, and music composers Harris Jayraj, Devi Sri Prasad, Anirudh Ravichander and others walked the red carpet yesterday evening

More stills

Keywords:Indian cinema, Indian International Movie Awards ,SIIMA, Shirya Sharan, Sonu Sood, Arya ,Rana Daggubati, Dhanush, Asin, Hansika Motwani, Priyamani, Kajal Aggarwal, music composers, Harris Jayraj, Devi Sri Prasad, Anirudh Ravichander , red carpet,Tamil film news,KOllywood film news