Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best MMORPG

Default best MMORPG

I think the best MMORPG you can play is Final Fantasy 11, but I also like to play Ragnarok Online. I dont know of many others but there are some good ones out there so if you find a good one, tell me too

Being the owner of a recently started guild in the game, I have to recommend World of Warcraft. I've been playing it nearly continously for the past 18 months and it seems to have everything pretty well on the money. Every one that I have gotten toplay has become thoroughly hooked.

Just my $.02

RuneScape, I've found to be INCREDIBLY addictive, like most popular MMORPGs. The reason they're so addictive is because they never end, since there's no way to complete them you just keep playing, trying to get to the finish line that doesn't exist. And still I play lol

i'll go with ragnarok online, it doesn't need a huge pc, and it's very addictive, many of my friends like it too

World of Warcraft and Guild Wars i think.

Yeh, wow is so imbalance.
    Btw i got 60 priest and lock on Boulderfist, so, if anyone need some gold /w Andreis :)

Default -

You have to try "Lineage 2"..

I was playing Lineage 2 on a private server for awhile before my character got wiped in a server clean up, but before that it was pretty fun.

I have played Ragnorock...

I liked it, found it to be fun, only thing that was a let down for me was I didn't know anyone in the game and it was kinda hard to make new friends as everyone was in their own little groups.

I haven't played it in a long time. I may give it another try.
    Anyone have any suggestions on which class of character I should go for if I start it up again?

Thanks for letting me take part in your discussion.

I have been playing Lineage II for more than a year - I only started playing on the official servers this summer, though.
    Highly addictive and I love it's classes.
    I have also tried World of Warcraft for a bit, but I still prefer L2. I guess it's all just a matter of taste, actually.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast