Talented actor Ayushmann Khurrana and fashionista Sonam Kapoor will be paired in a movie for the first time. The duo will be seen sharing screen space in a Yash Raj Film. Ayushmann, who is also a singer, says that his co-star Sonam is a very simple girl in real life. "It's been a great experience working with her. People get disillusioned by the fashionista that they see at media events. But in reality she is a very simple girl," Ayushmann revealed.

"She has seen the journey in her career right from being an AD (Assistant Director) to now as one of the biggest stars," he added. Ayushmann, who made a successful debut in Bollywood with John Abraham's debut production venture Vicky Donor, was later seen in Rohan Sippy-directed Nautanki Saala! The 29-year-old actor, who has had hit numbers, says that he never planned on becoming a singer.

"I never aspired to be a singer. I always wanted to be an actor. I thought I am more of an actor than singer. Moreover, a singer actor lends more credibility to his work as he can lend his voice to his own character," he said. "Having said that, I cannot sing all my songs. My voice has a certain texture and I am not a versatile singer. I can sing songs of a particular genre," he added.

Ayushmann Khurrana More Stills

Keywords:Talented actor, Ayushmann Khurrana , fashionista ,Sonam Kapoor,Yash Raj Film, singer, Sonam,Bollywood , John Abraham, Vicky Donor,Nautanki Saala,hindi film news,Bollywood film news