The film industry in southern India has a history of cashing in on a trend. From subjects to narrative style to technology, the industry has capitalised on everything that has clicked at the Box Office. The latest trend seems to be casting a pair on the big screen more than once to reap benefits of such an association.

In Telugu, Nitin Reddy and Nithya Menon, the most bankable pair in the industry, have starred in two back-to-back Telugu blockbusters Ishq and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (GJG). actor Vishnu Manchu, who paired up with Hansika Motwani in Denikaina Ready, will be seen together again his yet-untitled multi-starrer. Southern actress Swathi Reddy has teamed up for the second time with actors Nikhil Siddhartha in Karthikeya.

In Tamil, Arya and Nayantara, who featured in 2010 hit Boss Engira Bhaskaran, have teamed up again for Tamil romantic drama Raja Rani. Hansika and Silambarasan, who are dating each other, are busy shooting for Tamil films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan. Swathi Reddy has teamed up for the second time with Jai in Vadacurry. Talking about the trend, GJG director Vijay Kumar Konda told IANS, "I loved the chemistry between Nithiin and Nithya in 'Ishq'. I knew the pair would hit it off if I cast them again because I had a strong story to complement it. Luckily, it worked in our favour and audiences liked them too."

More Stills

Keywords:film industry ,technology, Box Office, Nitin Reddy,Nithya Menon, Ishq ,Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde ,GJG,Vishnu Manchu, Hansika Motwani , Denikaina Ready,Swathi Reddy,Nikhil Siddhartha, Karthikeya, Arya , Nayantara,Boss Engira Bhaskaran, Tamil romantic drama ,Raja Rani,Hansika , Silambarasan,Tamil films, Vaalu, Vettai Mannan, Jai , Vadacurry, GJG director ,Vijay Kumar Konda ,Tamil film news