We have recently witnessed the rumours that said actress Aditi Rao Hydari is dating Randeep Hooda. However, she has now clarified that she is fond of her Murder 3 co-star but she is not dating anyone at the moment. "Randeep is a great co-star. I am fond of Randeep, but I don't meet him often. He is busy and I am also busy with my work," Aditi said. Aditi Rao Hydari Is Single "All I can say is that he is somebody I am fond of.

I don't like to talk about my personal life, but I would say I am not seeing anybody and I am single," she added. There has been a lot of speculation about her marital status and her relationship with Randeep, but Aditi seems to be unperturbed. "If I think about gossip, I can't concentrate on work. Gossips don't affect me, but actually it does. People cook up stories and they don't cross check, the stories are not true. I have stopped reading news.

I have a good relationship with journalists, but I would like to say we are also human beings and even we feel bad," Aditi explained. Aditi will next be seen along with Akshay Kumar in the upcoming movie Boss. "I am playing a college girl, who is fun loving. This is a film which is a mix of everything - action, comedy and drama. I did the film to have fun and experience larger than life film," she said.

Randeep Hooda More Stills

Keywords:rumours, Aditi Rao Hydari,Randeep Hooda,Murder 3 , personal life, relationship,Gossips, journalists,Akshay Kumar,movie Boss,action, comedy , drama,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news