Thread: Hair Beauty Secrets from Your Kitchen

Default Hair Beauty Secrets from Your Kitchen

Healthy Hair ! Look to your kitchen for the BEST conditioners to moisturize and revitalize your hair!
    Four different masks for each type of hair that you can easily make in minutes using all-natural ingredients you probably have sitting in your refrigerator or cupboard right now!...

DRY hair –Olive Oil and Egg
    In need of some major TLC?? Combine three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with two eggs and apply the mixture to your hair and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes before rinsing in the shower.
    The olive oil will help hydrate brittle locks, while the protein in the eggs will promote healthy hair growth.

ALL HAIR TYPES — Avocado and Honey
    Mask a ripened avocado and mix in a tablespoon of organic honey and allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off in the shower.
    Avocados are rich in a variety of vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin E and protein, both of which your hair needs to remain soft and healthy. Meanwhile, honey is a natural antibacterial agent.

OILY hair — Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon
    Combine 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with the grated peel of an entire lemon and allow it to set for 15 minutes to absorb the excess oil from your scalp, and then rinse in the shower.
    Apple cider vinegar will remove build up from styling products and conditioners and strengthen the hair shaft, leaving you with soft, shiny strands. It will also balance hair’s pH level, kill bacteria, and is a cure for dandruff.

DRY, flaky scalp hair — Banana, Honey and Almond
    Mash together 1/2 a ripe banana and add two tablespoons of honey and a few drops of almond oil and allow it to set with a shower cap on for 20 minutes before rinsing.
    Bananas can increase the moisture of your hair, smooth frizz and soothe your itchy scalp.

Hair More Stills

Keywords:Hair Beauty Secrets , Kitchen,Healthy Hair, conditioners ,moisturize ,natural ingredients ,refrigerator , cupboard ,DRY hair ,Olive Oil , Egg,TLC,virgin olive oil, shower, hydrate brittle locks, protein, Avocado, Honey, vitamins, nutrients,vitamin E,Apple Cider Vinegar , Lemon,hair shaft, shiny , bacteria, dandruff, flaky scalp hair ,Banana, almond oil

Apparently, aloe vera, which enriches hair with moisture, is the easiest way to moisturize hair at home. Especially after coloring the hair, the chemicals present in the dye make hair brittle and dry. Aloe vera has properties that not only stores moisture in hair but also cleanses the scalp promoting hair growth. In hair colorants, Godrej Expert hair color has adopted this quality of aloe vera and added in its hair color that moisturizes hair 3times more than any other hair-coloring brand in India. It has no ammonia that makes it a natural hair-coloring product. Its dark brown hair color is very popular among men as it gives a subtle change in existing hair color.

Thanks for the useful tips. It was a big surprise for me that apple cider vinegar are used for hair care too. Of course I knew that this home remedy are used in different field of application. For example, I heard positive feedbacks about apple cider vinegar diet, and results were not only about weight loss, but also managing diabetes, promoting heart health, control of bacterial infections. Some people uses pills based on apple cider vinegar, I don't know which option is better. But now I found here one more application of this universal home remedy.