It was reported earlier that Telugu actor Nani, who hogged the limelight with Eega, would give voice-over to Sundeep Kishan's upcoming movie D for Dopidi. The latest buzz is that the actor would be the presenter of the movie and has bought a 50% stake in this film, which is scheduled to hit the screens across the globe in the first week of November. Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK are producing the film D for Dopidi under the banner of D2R Films Pvt Ltd. On his Twitter page, Nani has now confirmed that he is presenting the movie with them.

The actor tweeted, "Always wanted to be a part of good cinema nd contribute to it in my own little way.. presenting D for Dopidi along wid my friends Raj nd DK." Nani Presenting D For Dopidi With Raj-DK Nani is a close friend of Raj and DK. When they requested him to lend his voice for D for Dopidi, he happily obliged to do so. Sundeep Kishan, who plays one of the leads in the film, says, "I had spoken to him for the voiceover and since he had high regards for Raj and DK, he instantly agreed to do it because he wanted to be associated with them.

In essence, he is doing it for them." D for Dopidi, which is directed by Siraj Kalla, also features Varun Sandesh, Naveen, Rakesh and Melanie Kannokada in important roles. Meanwhile, Nan is busy shooting for southern remake of Band Baaja Baarat. He also has Telugu films Paisa and Janda Pai Kapiraju for release.

Nani More Stills

Keywords:Telugu actor Nani,Eega,Sundeep Kishan, Dopidi, Raj Nidimoru , Krishna DK,D2R Films,Twitter page,Siraj Kalla, Varun Sandesh, Naveen, Rakesh , Melanie Kannokada, Band Baaja Baarat, Telugu films Paisa , Janda Pai Kapiraju ,Telugu filmn ews,tamil film news