Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor seems to be playing safe this time, and wants to keep away the love of his life away from the media limelight. Despite being spotted with Katrina Kaif in several public occassions, the Kapoor is in no mood to confirm his much-talked about relationship with the actress. Instead, Ranbir said that he doesn't wish to reveal anything until he gets married. We have heard a lot of rumours and speculations surrounding Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's alleged affair.

But, as per Ranbir, these reports are spread by media. He further told a leading daily, "When I will get married, the truth behind these reports will come out on its own. It is the media which is publishing all these news". It looks like Ranbir doesn't have any plans of revealing the name of his secret girlfriend, until marriage. Ranbir Won't Reveal Secret Girlfriend Until Marriage!

Ranbir Kapoor had earlier revealed the reason why doesn't want to publicise his personal affairs, claiming that he doesn't wish to make his personal life a reality show. "I am in a relationship and I talk about it and then it doesnt work out, then that puts a lot of pressure on the girl and her reputation. And our society judges girls a lot," Kapoor told the media sometime back.

Ranbir Kapoor& Katrina Kaif More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood actor ,Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif,media, marriage, personal affairs, relationship ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news