Super model and Bollywood actress Poonam Pandey is likely to make her debut in Kannada film industry. She made her on screen debut with the Hindi flick Nasha. After Yana Gupta, Rakhi Sawant, Mallika Sherawath and Veena Malik, it's Poonam's turn to shake her leg for an item number in Kannada. Speaking to leading daily, the actress confirmed, "Yes, I am finally coming to the South, I have been looking for an opportunity to make my debut in the South and this song seemed ideal.

I am currently in discussions with my team to finalise my look in the song, but rest assured it will be Poonam Pandey style." Earlier, director Prem had said that he will be making Poonam Pandey to shake leg for an item number in his movie Prem Adda, but due to her unavailable dates, Poonam was replaced by the Hollywood hottie Scarlett Johansson. It is said that director Nandha Prabhu has geared up to bring Poonam Pandey on board for his upcoming flick Love Is Poison, starring Rajesh of Halli Hydha Pyatege Bandha fame. Rajesh made his debut with Jungle Jackie, with Aishwarya. Poonam Pandey's Sandalwood debut has also made the mass audience to eagerly wait for the movie Love is Poison.

Poonam Pandey More Stills

Keywords: Super model , Bollywood actress, Poonam Pandey ,Kannada film industry, Nasha, Yana Gupta, Rakhi Sawant, Mallika Sherawath, Veena Malik,Hollywood hottie ,Scarlett Johansson,Nandha Prabhu,Love Is Poison,Rajesh ,Halli Hydha Pyatege Bandha fame,Jungle Jackie, Aishwarya,Kannada film news