Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor, who came into the spotlight after Aashiqui 2 is now charged up to secure a position in the B-Town. She is well aware that comparisons with her contemporaries are bound to happen and is up for it. The 24-year-old wants to focus on her work and improve herself rather than focusing on the rat race in the film industry. "Comparisons are inevitable whether I like it or not. I think the best way to go about it is to concentrate on what I do and not shift my focus.

I only want to better myself as an actor because I am here living out my childhood dream. I want to look back and say that yes I made it happen my way," Shraddha explained. Shraddha Kapoor Living Her Childhood Dream The actress is looking forward to versatile roles from here on. "I would like to do any kind of role. I would like to believe that I can be moulded into any kind of role. There is nothing in particular that I want to do," said Shraddha. Shraddha clarifies that she does not wish to ape any other actress in her career. "I like to dabble in something that fits naturally with me and not emulate anybody else.

I feel like I can make a place of my own just the way actresses today have been doing," she said. Shraddha is glad about her upbringing as her father and mother have been very supportive of her decisions."My entire family is extremely supportive of what I decide to do. I wanted to drop out of college so they supported me in that. My mom is my best friend, so I can talk about anything to her," she said. Talking about what the future holds for her, she said, "I am taking each day as it comes and I am enjoying it that way. It's wonderful that way. That is exactly how I enjoyed Aashiqui 2 as well. Five years down the line, I would want to look back and say, 'Hey I was part of some good films'."

Shraddha Kapoor More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood actress, Shraddha Kapoor, Aashiqui 2, B-Town,film industry, childhood dream,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news