All of sudden, Bollywood actress Mallika Sheravat is all over the internet. This happened after her recent video went viral. We are sure most of you have watched the clip where Mallika sings happy birthday to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi. Now the actress has come open about her feelings for Modi. Mallika admitted that she is more attracted to Narendra Modi than she is to Rahul Gandhi.

It is said that she even called Modi as "hot". Mallika even mentioned that she is ready to do anything for Modi. "Whatever he will say, I will do," she said. The 36-year-old actress and TV host considers Modi as the perfect bachelor. "I am hopelessly romantic girl. I like him (Narendra Modi). I am not interested in Rahul Gandhi," she added. Mallika Sheravat Finds Modi Hot While talking to the reporters, she also revealed that she is not looking to marry someone from the tinsel town.

"I would not marry anyone from the field of entertainment. I am in the world of glitz and glamour which is make believe world. I want normalcy in life and that is why you will see actresses getting married to doctors and businessmen," she said. "There is no promise of marriage. I am lonely and am looking for true love. It is about the journey and not the destination," she added. The actress was also asked if she is interested in marrying someone from abroad. She clearly said she only wants to marry someone from India. "It is good to work there but people lack human emotions. I would marry someone from India," she expressed. If you have still not watched her sing happy birthday to Modi.

Mallika Sheravat More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood actress, Mallika Sheravat , internet, video , Mallika , happy birthday, Gujarat Chief Minister ,Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, TV host , bachelo, romantic girl, glamour ,businessmen,marriage,journey , human emotions,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news