Bollywood actress Kangna Ranaut tells us that she is in no rush to get married any time soon. She also revealed the kind of partner she would prefer. She told us that honesty and open mindedness are her the two things she looks for in a man. The does not believe in a having a list of qualities and requirements.

"I don't look for a list of qualities in a man, but I would prefer someone who is honest and open-minded," she said at an event. The media where curious to know if she has any secret relationship. When asked if she was single, she quickly responded and said, "Yes, I am single and no, I am not getting married anytime soon." Kangna Looking For An Open Minded Partner At the moment, Kangana is busy promoting her forthcoming film Krrish 3 in which she plays a negative role.

She has finally made her supergirl dream come true in her upcoming movies. The 26-year-old has a very impress line-up of films in her kitty. Her forthcoming films are Ungli, Queen, Rajjo and Revolver Rani. The actress made her debut in 2006 with Gangster and we can see that she has evolved as a versatile actress in the industry. We look forward Kangna's performances in her upcoming films. Do come back to our site for more updates on the actress.

Kangna Ranaut More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood actress, Kangna Ranaut, partner,honesty, open mindedness,relationship,Krrish 3, Ungli, Queen, Rajjo ,Revolver Rani,Gangster ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news