It is a known fact that Bollywood actress and model Poonam Pandey is making her debut in Kannada film industry. The actress has been roped in to play an item number in the forthcoming movie Love Is Poison. Poonam, who made her on screen debut with Bollywood movie Nasha, has said that she just understood the word 'Cricket' in the item track, but she was impressed with the tune.

Speaking to media representatives on the sets of Love Is Poison, Poonam said, "All these days people saw me in the bikinis, but the costume, which I am wearing now, will weigh more than 10 kgs." The item number featuring Poonam Pandey is a colloquial number, which was shot against the Dhaba kind of set. It also features the hero and few of his friends celebrating the hero's love life.

Talking about the crew, Poonam said, "I had become nervous, when I saw the set, but the friendly environment, good nature of the crew and co-artists, made me comfortable, I am very happy with the movie." It is said that Poonam was very much excited to make her debut in Sandalwood, for which she just heard the song and gave a nod for the offer.

Poonam Pandey More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood actress, model Poonam Pandey , Kannada film industry, Love Is Poison,Bollywood movie ,Nasha, bikinis, environment, good nature, crew , co-artists, Sandalwood,Kannada film news