Vineeth Sreenivasan is busy with the post production work of his next movie tilted Thira. The movie has lot of specialties. Vineeth is all set to introduces his brother Dhyan Sreenivasan into the industry with this movie. Moreover, actress Shobana is making a comeback into the industry with this movie. The movie is getting released on November 14.

Thira is the first movie to announce that it has a trilogy series. The movie is the first thriller movie by Vineeth Sreenivasan. The official trailer of the movie, which was released last month, is still getting very good feedback from the audience. The trailer of the film clearly depicts the intensity of the thrilling experience one is going to have while watching the movie.

Vineeth wrote on his blog, "As people had speculated earlier, Shobhana Ma'am is the lead protagonist of my film. My brother Dhyan is debuting as the male lead. Rest of the actors are mostly from outside kerala, as the story happens in Karnataka and Goa. The only actor from my previous film will be Deepak Parambol.

Thira is produced by Manoj Menon under the banner ReelsMagic and it'll be distributed by LJ Films. Off screen crew is almost the same.. Screenplay for this film is done by my cousin brother Rakesh Mantodi. It's his first film as a writer.. Shaan, Jomon and the rest of my friends are all there in this one also.. The team is slowly coming together.. We will work on the pre- production for a couple of months and then start the shoot.. Most of the news about Thira has already come out.. But there is something that has not come out through any source. Thira is not one film. It's a trilogy. If everything goes well by god's grace, Part 1 will be releasing in 2013.

Vineeth Sreenivasan More Stills

Keywords: Vineeth Sreenivasan, Thira, Dhyan Sreenivasan, Shobana, trailer,audience,Manoj Menon ,banner ReelsMagic, LJ Films, screen crew, Rakesh Mantodi,Shaan, Jomon,Malayalam film news,Mollywood film news