Model Katie Price has slammed ex-husband Peter Andre for "trashing" her career. The 35-year-old has also hit out at the singer, with whom she has two kids, Junior, eight, and six-year-old Princess Tiaamii, for destroying their "happy family". Katie Price accused Peter Andre of making her sound like a "bad mum" and a "bih" following the breakup of their marriage, which lasted three-and-a-half-years.

Price Slams Andre for 'trashing' Her Career In an extract from her new autobiography, "Love, Lipstick and Lies", which is being serialised in The Sun newspaper, she said: "It felt to me as if he was building up his own career and image by trashing mine. "I thought we had a secure, happy family, something which I have always wanted. But that happy family was destroyed when Pete walked out -- telling me it was over in a phone call. To this day he has never properly spoken to me about why he left so I could never get any closure on our marriage. "He would often drop hints in the magazine interviews he subsequently gave that there was a dark secret behind our divorce. There was no dark secret."

Katie Price More Stills

Keywords: Model Katie Price,ex-husband Peter Andre , singer, kids, Junior,Princess Tiaamii, marriage,Price Slams Andre , autobiography,Love, Lipstick ,Lies, Sun newspaper, interviews, dark secret, divorce,HOllywood film news