Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande's relationship seems to have hit the rocks, after it was rumoured that the latter slapped her superstar boyfriend, outside the Yashraj Studios. But the couple has reportedly denied it, claiming that there's no truth to it. Talking to the media persons, Ankita Lokhande said that she can never ever slap Sushant Singh Rajput.

"There is no truth to it. It has not happened outside YRF as reported. It is absolutely wrong. I can never ever slap Sushant," Ankita told the media. Supporting Ankita, Sushant on the other hand said, "I do lot of things every day for which I deserve a slap but that has not happened unfortunately yet. Our relationship is quite sorted out... People like to spice it all."

Sushant Singh Rajput, who earned fame in Bollywood with movies like Kai Po Che and Shuddh Desi Romance, is reportedly living in with girlfriend Ankita Lokhande. Singh has recently said that he'll get married to Ankita soon. "We are happy with the fact that we are together. At the same time I am very happy of the fact that we will get married sometime very soon," the actor said. Sushant Singh Rajput will be soon seen in movies like Peekay, Paani and Detective Byomkesh Bakshi.

Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande More Stills

Keywords:Sushant Singh Rajput ,Ankita Lokhande, relationship , rumoured , superstar boyfriend, Yashraj Studios, media persons,, Kai Po Che, Shuddh Desi Romance,girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, Peekay, Paani ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news, Detective Byomkesh Bakshi.