How does it feel to be somebody who asks Ajith Kumar to remove his glasses and subsequently invite the wrath of his fans across the world? The dusky Akshara Gowda has revealed how she felt when they shot the scene in recently-released movie Arrambam. Akshara Gowda has shared her experience of working with her favourite star Ajith Kumar. She has also said that the actor's mass power scared her to some extent. She claims, "I'm an ardent fan of Ajith Kumar sir and have always wanted to act with him.

Thanks to the heavens, it happened very early in my career. I realised the mass power of the Thala sir when I saw the film with the audience, my god it was scary too!" The actress says that Ajith Kumar is down-to-earth and she cherishes Arrambam experience all her life. "All said and done, Ajith Kumar sir is a fine human being and I will cherish the moments of Arrambam all through my life," Akshara claims. Talking about herself, Akshara Gowda revealed that she is a classical dancer, who was very interested in sports. She said, "I'm a classical dancer and very early in my life I developed an interest for modelling and acting."

Akshara More Stills

Keywords: Ajith Kumar, fans ,Akshara Gowda ,Arrambam, Thala sir,classical dancer,modelling , acting,tamil film news,Kollywood film news