Anushka Shetty, in her words, was married off by gossip mongers many times. Point taken. She is probably one actress from South, who has been linked up with numerous of actors. Rumour mills had also speculated her affair with a superstar father at one point of time and strangely with his son last year.

Nonetheless, she seems to have remained single till date and she is yet to discover her dream boy! The leggy lass, in an interview, has said that she has not found her dream man yet. By saying this, she has put an end to the rumours related to her affair with a filmmaker and her marriage plans. Anushka Shetty claimed, "When I came to the industry itself, I was married off by gossip mongers. But I have not found 'the one' yet."

Interestingly, it appears like Anushka Shetty doesn't mind rumour mongers spreading speculation about her love life as she says says that she would prefer love marriage. When asked about her expectations from her dream boy, the actress says, "But I can't have expectations like that he should be taller than me, fairer or any such thing...then I won't get married at all!

" Well, keeping aside her personal life, Anushka Shetty is gearing up for the release of Irandaam Ulagam. The actress, who is basking in the success of Singam 2, is also busy with Telugu movies like Baahubali directed SS Rajamouli and Rudhramadevi.

Anushka Shetty More stills

Keywords: Anushka Shetty, gossip mongers ,Rumour mills, dream boy, interview, filmmaker,Irandaam Ulagam,Baahubali ,SS Rajamouli , Rudhramadevi,Tamil film news,Kollywood film news