After the success of Run Baby Baby, Mohanlal and Amala Paul are once again all set to romance onscreen. According to reports they will be pairing up for the upcoming movie Lailaa O Lailaa directed by Joshiy. Lailaa O Lailaa is said to be a comedy thriller quite different from their earlier flick Run Baby Run. Suresh Nair, who has scripted Bollywood movies like Namastey London, Kahaani and D Day, will be writing the script for this movie too.

Lailaa O Lailaa is expected to go on floors by the beginning of next year. Mohanlal will join the sets of the movie once he is done with the shooting of his current filming Drishyam, directed by Jeethu Joseph. Mohanlal-Joshiy's last flick Lokpal was an utter flop at the Box Office. So, the director aims to make a hug comeback with Mohanlal and Amala Paul - a pair which created waves onscreen.

The movie is produced by Finecut Entertainments. Meanwhile, Amala Paul is busy with the dubbing works of her upcoming movie Oru Indian Pranayakadha. Fahad Fazil plays opposite her in this movie directed by Sathyan Anthikkad. Mohanlal confirmed this project through his Facebook page likewise - Happy and excited to announce my new project with the absolutely crazy title, Lailaa O Lailaa!

This fun action comedy thriller reunites me with my super hit Run Babby Run team - Joshiy Sir and Amala Paul - and it is written by Suresh Nair of Kahaani, D-Day and Namastey London fame. The film is being made under the banner of Finecut Entertainments. Look forward to this rollercoaster ride!

More Stills

Keywords: Run Baby Baby, Mohanlal, Amala Paul , romance onscreen, Lailaa O Lailaa ,Joshiy,comedy thriller ,Suresh Nair,Bollywood movies , Namastey London, Kahaani, D Day,Drishya, Jeethu Joseph, Lokpal ,Finecut Entertainments,Oru Indian Pranayakadha,Fahad Fazil,Sathyan Anthikkad, Facebook page, Joshiy Sir,Malayalam film news,Mollywood film news