Bygones are bygones for the Bollywood's one of the most eligible bachelors Shahid Kapoor, who admits that he's quite comfortable romancing ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor onscreen. As per Shahid, he wouldn't mind working with Kareena, if given a chance. During an exclusive interview with Oneindia, Shahid Kapoor said, "I never said that I don't want to work with Kareena once again.

I don't mind sharing screen with her". Kareena and Shahid worked together in movies like Fida, Chup Chup Ke, 36 China Town and Jab We Met. The duo dated each other for years, but later broke up over certain unknown reasons. The couple parted ways, post Jab We Met, and Kareena later on married Saif Ali Khan.

It was said that Shahid Kapoor was badly affected after the break up, and it time long for him to cope up with the loss. The actor had also congradulated Bebo on her marriage. "Marriage is a big decision and it's a big occasion. I wish them a very happy married life. I hope they are happy together. I hope Kareena keeps working as she is one of the finest actresses we have," Shahid had told the media. Well, In the recent times, we have come across several B-Town ex-love birds reuniting onscreen. After Salman-Katrina, Ranbir-Deepika, we wish to watch out Shahid-Kareena's onscreen romance once again.

Shahid-Kareena More Stills

Keywords: Bollywood, bachelors ,Shahid Kapoor,romancing, ex-girlfriend, Kareena Kapoor , interview ,Fida, Chup Chup Ke, 36 China Town, Jab We Met, Saif Ali Khan, married life, B-Town ,ex-love birds, Salman-Katrina, Ranbir-Deepika, Shahid-Kareena, romance,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news