Indians rolled over the West Indies in the Test series. And it is easy for the team to get complacent when they gear up to face the same opposition in the following ODI series.

However, Indian skipper MS Dhoni has warned his team against complacency and reckons that no series is an easy series for Indian cricket team.

"There were occasions in the Tests when we were under pressure after losing some early wickets but we came back building some strong partnerships. In ODIs, they have a slightly different squad where they play expressive cricket which really suits this kind of format. They have some wonderful all-rounders in the squad and that gives more strength to them and it will be a challenging series for us," Dhoni said.

The Indian skipper also emphasized on the need for building a strong bowling unit ahead of the World Cup.

"We will have to a get a pool of good bowlers before the World Cup. We need to give them more chances to know how they bowl and then we will have a fair idea of what needs to be done. It's a slow process to an extent but it will be good to see how they manage under pressure," the captain said.

Except for Mohammed Shami, the Indian bowlers were all over the park in the ODI series against Australia. Dhoni felt that there are areas where his team can improve and stressed on the need to bowl more yorkers.

"Apart from swing bowling, what I feel is we need to bowl more yorkers in the final overs. We have been working on it and I hope the results will come out soon," he added.

Dhoni's counterpart Dwayne Bravo said he was wary of the fact that they are up against the No.1 ODI side in the world.

"They are a good side and have been playing some wonderful cricket. We respect them but at the same time we are also capable of winnings matches. I don't think this is going to be one-sided affair like the Test series," Bravo said.

The weather conditions in Kochi are similar to the Caribbean and Bravo was happy when someone suggested to him that that the Windies may enjoy playing in Kochi.

"That's great information. I will definitely pass this to my players. It is going to very humid out there and I know bowling short spells may be more effective," said Bravo.

M S Dhoni More Stills

Keywords: ODI series,Indian skipper, MS Dhoni, Indian cricket team, bowling , World Cup,Mohammed Shami,Indian bowlers, yorkers, Dwayne Bravo,players,cricket news,sports news