Bollywood actors Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif are paired together for the first time in Dhoom 3 which is one of the much awaited movies of the year. Off late, we can see this on-screen couple seen together and talking about each other.

They were recently seen launching a range of merchandise and technology products as part of the Dhoom 3 promotional activities. The products included a lot of toys that were based on the characters in Dhoom 3.

During this event Katrina was asked about her experience working with Aamir Khan. The actress said she was nervous but then found it amazing. "I realised he is such a genuine actor and he treats you just like that, just as another co-star on the set, seeing what you can bring to the scene, and I really really found that amazing and really enjoyed the experience," said Katrina.

Aamir was full of praises for his co-star Katrina. "If Katrina is there in a film then it has to be a super hit. When I was signing Dhoom 3, I was told about this," Aamir said.

Everyone notices that Aamir is much shorter than Katrina but the superstar sees no issues in this. He in fact revealed that he likes tall women. "I never had issues with her height, did not ask her to remove heels. I love tall women," Aamir said.

Dhoom 3 which is an action-thriller has become the talk of the town after the makers released the trailer of the film. Adding to this, Aamir-Katrina have been grabbing eyeballs as they seem to share a good rapport already. This gives everyone hopes that there is going to be some good on-screen chemistry to look forward to.

Aamir Khan-Katrina Kaif More Stills

Keywords: Bollywood actors ,Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Dhoom 3 ,technology products , love , women, action-thriller , Aamir-Katrina ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news