Ansuhka who sarted getting rave reviews for her performance in Irandam Ulagam and its Telugu version Varna has revealed in a chit chat about her upcoming films and her Character in those films. " I listen to the outline of a story before accepting an offer. I learn about the character I would play. Apart from these I also learn about the Director of the films before accepting to act in his/her film. After accepting a film I never go into its commercial prospects" the tall girl said.

"All films are mad with the hope of giving a commercial success" the Irandam Ulagam actress added. She lfurther said. " Once committing myself in a movie my full focus will be to give the best of me to the character I play. Now my mind has been occupied by the characters I played by Bahubali, directed by S.S.Rajmouli Sir and 'Rudramadevi' directed by Gunasekar"

Both Bahubali and Rudrama Devi are mega budget ventures made in Telugu.

Anushka Shetty More Stills

Keywords:Ansuhka, reviews , Irandam Ulagam , Telugu version, Varna, Bahubali, S.S.Rajmouli Sir,Rudramadevi,Gunasekar,Bahubali, Rudrama Devi ,Telugu film news