Too much have been said and written about actress Deepika Padukone's so-called affair with Ranveer Singh during the shooting of their movie Ram Leela. But, as per Dippy, she's not dating anyone right now and is also not ready for any relationship.

"I don't think I am ready for a relationship at the moment. I don't think my career has anything to do with my relationship. It's just that I am in a happy space right now and not ready to be in a relationship," Deepika Padukone told media at an event. Deepika has been constantly romantically linked with her Ram Leela co-star Ranveer Singh, with whom she was speculated of having an affair during the film's shoot. But, as per Dippy, she's verymuch single now.

On the other hand, Deepika Padukone's rival Katrina Kaif too claimed that she's verymuch single until she gets married. It have been said Kat is dating Deepika's ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, with whom she acted in the movie Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahaani.

It looks like neither of Ranbir's women are interested in disclosing their personal affairs and relationship status to the world.

Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh More Stills

Keywords:Deepika Padukone, affair , Ranveer Singh ,Ram Leela, Dippy, relationship,romantically , Katrina Kaif , Deepika's ex-boyfriend ,Ranbir Kapoor,Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahaani,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news