Actress Bipasha Basu has been romantically linked up with every other actor in the tinselville, ever since her break up John Abraham last year. Reportedly, Bips is being currently linked with Harman Baweja, but the actress considers the latter nothin more than 'just a friend'.

During an interview with a leading daily, when Bipasha Basu was asked about her relationship status with Harman Baweja, the actress said that he's a great guy and they are good friends. "He's a friend, a great guy, I get along well with him… We will see what happens in life," Bips told tha daily. When asked if she's in love with someone, Ms Basu said that it would be a bad idea to say that she's in love.

"I don't knoennito
w, I can't figure myself right now its a bad idea to say that I am in love. At some point I have to be. I am a very difficult person to figure and right now I am not giving myself too much attention. I am a very loving person. With time I can get attached to anything but making a big statement would be premature for me," Bipasha Basu said.

Rumours surrounding Bipasha Basu dating Harman Baweja have spread anough smoke around. The duo have been constantly making public appearances, and it was also said that both the actors are looking forward to get married to each other.

Bipasha Basu & Harman Baweja More Stills

Keywords:Bipasha Basu, Harman Baweja, Good Friends, romantically linked, John Abraham , love,Rumours,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news