Priyanka Chopra is a dream of every Indian man. But the gorgeous actress has her priorities set over her dream man. At 31, PC is still single and desiring for her Mr Perfect, who has to a male version of herself. Talking to the media persons, Priyanka Chopra said that she has a very long list of prioritise. The actress said that her husband or partner has to be a gentleman.

He has to be intelligent, and witty. "I have a very long list and very high standards. He has to be a gentleman, he has to be intelligent, someone I respect and funny, not stupid funny but witty funny. Basically, a male version of me," Priyanka Chopra told the media persons. Priyanka further added that it doesn't really matter to her if he's an actor or not, but he has to be an achiever.

A while ago, PC had confirmed that she has no marriage plans anytime soon, since she hasn't yet found her choice of man. "I am not getting married anytime soon. I haven't yet found the special one with whom I would like to settle down," Priyanka had said in the past. Priyanka Chopra had earlier dated actors like Shahid Kapoor, Harman Baweja and Akshay Kumar. Also, her so-called rumoured affair with the superstar Shahrukh Khan is the most-talked about in the tinselville,

Priyanka Chopra More Stils

Keywords:Priyanka Chopra , Dream Man, Indian man, gorgeous actress ,Mr Perfect, media persons, gentleman, intelligent, funny,actor , marriage plans ,Shahid Kapoor, Harman Baweja,Akshay Kumar,rumoured affair, Shahrukh Khan ,Hindi film news,BOllywood film news