South Indian cine actor Kalabhavan Mani today ran into trouble over alleged rude behavior with Customs officials at the airport here over a gold bracelet he wore when he landed here after a foreign tour. According to Airport Customs sources, Mani spoke in a rude manner to the officials on duty while they raised questions about a bracelet he had on his wrist.

The actor then allegedly threw the bracelet at the counter and rushed out of the terminal. Mani, however, rejected the allegation as baseless and said he was being harassed by customs and police from quite sometime. "They asked me about the bracelet. I told them I have been wearing it for last several years. I did not speak to them in a rude manner. This will become clear if the CCTV footage is verified," Mani told reporters.

According to Customs sources, a notice is likely to be slapped on Mani seeking explanation from him about the gold bracelet. A few months back, Mani got involved in a similar controversy for allegedly objecting to his car being searched by forest officials at Athirappally in Thrissur District.

Meanwhile, it is to be remembered that Kalabhavan Mani had miffed with two forest officials at Athirappilly near Thrissur in a recent time. They had stopped the car in which Mani and his friends were travelling. When they demanded to search the car, the actor and his friends got irked and beat them. The guards were later admitted to the hospital.

Kalabhavan mani More Stills

Keywords:South Indian cine actor, Kalabhavan Mani, rude behavior , Customs officials, gold bracelet ,Airport Customs,rude manner, wrist,bracelet, customs, CCTV footage,Athirappally , car,actor,Malayalam film news,Mollywood film news, hospital