Prabhudheva has enjoyed three action successes in a row, what with R... RAJKUMAR doing well too after WANTED and ROWDY RATHORE. Now that he is getting back to all the action with Ajay Devgn for 'Action Jackson', the director-choreographer is thrilled to bits.

'It is for the first time that I am making a film with Ajay and he is such a humble and sweet man. Everyone had been telling me for so many years that he is a nice person. Now I have experienced that first hand and can say myself that it has been superb working with him,' says Prabhudheva.

He has already shot with Ajay for around 20 days and is happy with the progress being made. In fact to break the ice, a major part of this schedule involved canning a high adrenaline action sequence.

Informs a source, 'Since he is an original action star himself right from the days of PHOOL AUR KAANTE, the job for Prabhudheva was not to work on image change for an actor but to actually play along with that. It made his association with Ajay on ACTION JACKSON all the more fruitful and eventful. Wait for some real good dhamaka on screen.'

Ajay Devgn More Stills

Keywords:Prabhudheva,RAJKUMAR,ROWDY RATHORE, Ajay Devgn ,Action Jackson, director,choreographer , action sequence,PHOOL AUR KAANTE,dhamaka ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news, screen