South African pacer Dale Steyn who carried the attack back to the Indian camp with a sensational six-wicket haul said that he wasn't at all disappointed while not getting any wickets for more than 69 overs as he was bowling well.

"I didn't mind the way I was bowling previously. We have to bowl badly to learn from it. And I wasn't bowling badly. I beat the edges so many times. Sometimes you need a soft dismissal to get going and then you can take wickets off good balls, by turning the momentum towards you. So I needed that momentum, and my tail was up and I picked wickets unlike in Johannesburg," Steyn said at the day-end press conference.

Proteas bowling coach Allan Donald has paid compliments calling it one off his best five wicket hauls in Test match cricket.

"Allan (Donald) said that it was one of my best five-wicket hauls, because I had gone so long without taking a wicket. People capitulate when they are not able to come back and so I am proud that I could pick myself up and keep going," Steyn added.

He picked up three wickets in the post-lunch session, breaking the 157-run partnership between Murali Vijay (97) and Cheteshwar Pujara (70). It broke India's batting-order and they were bowled post-tea. This was after the morning session was rained off.

"When the covers were off, the pitch had a little bit of sweatiness. And for the first hour and twenty minutes, there was a little bit in the wicket. We saw a lot of balls misbehaving than they were yesterday. Once it dried up, the pitch was like yesterday, it was good again. We were hoping it would stay a bit more, stick around for the new ball, but it was good to bat again," he said.

Dale Steyn More Stills

Keywords:South African pacer, Dale Steyn, Indian camp, wickets, balls, Johannesburg, coach Allan Donald,Murali Vijay,Cheteshwar Pujara ,cricket news,sports news