Applications have been invited for admission to Mathematics Training and Talent Search Programme, funded by National Board for Higher Mathematics and conducted by School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Hyderabad. The programme will be at three levels: Level 0, Level I and Level II.
In Level 0, there will be courses in Linear Algebra, Analysis and Number Thcoiy/Combinatorics.

In Levels I and II, there will be courses on Algebra, Analysis and Topology and Linear Algebra.
There will be seminars by students in all Levels.
Ihe faculty for this programme will be active mathematicians with a commitment to teaching and from various leading institutions of the country. Ihe aim of the instructions is not to give routine lectures and presenta¬tion of theorem-proofs but to stimulate the participants to think and discover mathematical results.

Eligibility:

Level 0: Second Year undergraduate students with Mathematics as one of their subjects.
Level 1: Final year undergraduate students with Mathematics as one of their subjects.
Level II: First year postgraduate students with mathematics as of their subjects. Participants of the previous year level I Programme.

Applications:

Application forms can be downloaded from the website.

The completed application form should reach the programme director (Address below) latest by February 22. 2014.
Director, MTTS Programme, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500 046.

Keywords: Applications , admission , Mathematics Training , Talent Search Programme,Higher Mathematics ,Statistics, University ,Algebra, Analysis, Topology , Linear Algebra,students ,institutions, instructions ,postgraduate students , website,education news