Thread: How to get Higher PR?

Default How to get Higher PR?

My site is new. Does anybody tell me how do I get higher PR(Google page rank) with in 3 months.

You need to do seo for your website to increase the website traffic and page rank.SEO means search engine optimization it helps to drive traffic to your websites,increase popularity,income,page rank..You can submit free articles,Social bookmarking ,Directories to get free website traffic,but it take sometime to get visitors.So i would suggest the site XnYnZ.com here you can get the paid seo service it helps to promote the site in many ways and increase visitors ratio soon.Your site will get HIGH PAGE RANK in search engine soon.

Link exchange and guest posting are the best SEO techniques to get high PR.

SEO takes some time to show its efforts.
    Last edited by misspiggy; 01-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Keep on updating with the new SEO techniques, it is very important to drive traffic for website.

It is important to be consistent with following the SEO techniques. The concentration must be on posting informative content and getting backlinks from authoritative resources. Improving on the page rank is a gradual process and it will be determined with the authoritativeness of your website.

WHUK :: Shared Windows Hosting :: Best UK Cloud Hosting

Fresh content and good quality back links will helps you to get decent page rank.