Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the easy way to rid spyware from your computer

Default the easy way to rid spyware from your computer

spyware is a really nasty problem these days, some people are callin it worse than viruses, and it IS dangerous, as some spyware log your personal information such as credit card numbers, and sometimes even EVERY KEY YOU PRESS
    the best way to do this is to download webroot's sky sweeper, which is the only real way to get rid of the spyware (lots of these "free" spyware programs only identify the spyware on your computer, but require you to buy the product before deleteing them, ARGGGH!)

sky sweeper doesnt do this, and is completely free for 30 days making it the best one out there - you can download the english version here:

http://download.pchome.de/loading.php?SID=3627&DID=1

keep safe!

Thanks for this man, I had a lot of Spyware from kazaa and other stuff. I was dumb but now its all gone, but they keep coming back... Any suggestions?

Default i use kazaa a lot and it does give you spyware, read on...

the easiest way i find is just to download kazaa lite, download the program i made a link to before and use it as normal. this should stop most spyware from running maliciously on your pc.

hope this helps

you can search on the net and dl a spyware remover then go to serials.ws and get a registry key them :D for free and dont have to sign up and for just about every other program[/url]

Default SERIALS.WS IS KILLING YOUR COMPUTER

this is 100% truth, i've tried and i've seen the consequences loads of times

serials.ws is great for finding application keys, but it DOES fill your computer with spyware, which is what we were trying to remove in the first place.

why do you think it takes so long to show the page?

i picked up 3 separate spywares from serials.ws and i recommend no one go there.

if you don't use internet explorer you wont get spyware from websites, even spoofing your user agent is enought to prevent spyware. The reason is that your browser identifies itself to websites when you connect, when they see that it says intenet explorer they can start uploading spyware onto your computer, so say for example your browser was identified as a commodore 64 (your user agent) well they wont upload anything to your computer

aeon, you are right.

I like internet explorer very much and i don't like how Opera displays web sites. I installed opera as secondary browser and rarely use it.

Recently i visited a web site www.ntsearch.com (that site poped up when i visit some other web site, may be ntsearch pay the site for this.). I F you are using Internet Explorer (I use IE 6) ntsearch will install an exe file on you computer with our asking. Once its installed, it will put links to ntsearch.com on web sites you visit (only on your computers internet explorer).

Afteer this, i start using opera more... Don't have any such problems. If ntsearch can install exe file, some other site can install a virus too...

If you visit www.ntsearch.com, don't worry. Take task manager and end the process called sa.exe, then go to c:\ and delete sa.exe file from there. You can also remove it from registry, but is not a must as we deleted the sa.exe
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default i see. can you guys recommend me a good browser then?

can anyone recommend me a good browser other then Internet Explorer for the spyware problem?

www.opera.com

I am now using Opera as secondary browser. I used netscape long back, i think version 4.x but that was not good, take time to load. I can't comment about other browsers as i don't have much experiance with other browsers.

Still i am using outlook express. I don't think opera mail can replace outlook express.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Personally, I use OPERA. It's very fast. I have tried Firefox for sometimes, and i'm not satisfied with that.

There also some neat features from opera such as:
    -. Customizeable popup blocking
    -. Mouse gestures
    -. Skinning
    -. Integrated search engine (Google, Amazon, eBay, etc)
    -. etc

Check it out by your self.

Of couse there's some problem with opera since some website didn't support Opera. So we have to get more users for Opera, then more web developer will consider Opera when they develop their sites

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast