Thread: Hair isn't shiny

Default Hair isn't shiny

So my hair looks bad. I don't know how to describe it, it is just bad, it doesn't shine and I heard about clarifying shampoo. I guess it can slove my problem, but I was wondering if you know any good shampoo. I don't want to buy something that isn't good.
    Do you use it? How often?

I am sorry that no one responded....

I have asked on one other forum and they gave me a site with best clarifying shampoo guide and there I found Neutrogena. It is quality shampoo, I think it will help my hair.

Which shampoo you are already using ?? Vist my site here cary nc personal trainer
    Last edited by jolia b; 06-10-2014 at 12:23 AM.

The easy way to go is to add grapefruit juice to your shampoo. When you put your shampoo on, don't rinse until the END of your shower. The grapefruit juice reduces that alkalinity left by color residue and smoothes the hair shaft, giving your hair optimum shine!!

For making them shinier and looks great, use egg paste. A less amount of shampoo in a week and oil massage regularly.

I am using CocoNurture Deep Cleanse Coconut Shampoo... It is SLES and Paraben Free... Good for scalp and hair... But you can purchase it only in Singapore...

Quote Originally Posted by uteg View Post
    So my hair looks bad. I don't know how to describe it, it is just bad, it doesn't shine and I heard about clarifying shampoo. I guess it can slove my problem, but I was wondering if you know any good shampoo. I don't want to buy something that isn't good.
    Do you use it? How often?

My first question would be if you are female or male.
    The hair needs of a male and female are definitely different and hence the hair products should be used accordingly.
    A shampoo with heena, amla, shikakai is best for women hair. And the latest beer shampoo of park avenue products is proven good for men. Even many suggests to wash hair with beer to get soft and silky hair. So I suggest to use the shampoo for good shine and health of the hair.