Thread: How can i make my site Populair the Fastest ?

Default How can i make my site Populair the Fastest ?

I wanna maeka populair site,, Does someone Know a good Idee ?

Default A Popular site

A popular site is every programmer's dream. The best teacher in this regard is the web. Learn from the master. Surf through the popular sites to know the interest of the visitor.

Once you understand the mind of the surfer , You can design a site with all the desired information in a pleasing form. To increse the traffic, design the sites search engine friendly.

Be commited to the traffic with continous inputs to the site.

Offer some useful and quality content on your website. This includes free tutorils, ebooks. Search engine optimisation is another method.

Default Get links

Get inbound links from popular sites (high Pagerank) with anchor text keywords. Always have fresh and useful, targeted content.

Really good unique content is hard to beat. It does not happen overnight, though. You need to be patient and continually add to the site. There are no shortcuts.

pay google clicks! :lol: :lol:

Default Website promotion

I think there is a clear idea: if all the websites are promoted or popular, we will be in an unsustainable situation. On the other han, to promote a website, it should be clear that the website should, at least, have something significantly different from the other websites of its category.
    So, first try to find out what makes the difference

Don't make a site just for the sake of it hopefully becoming popular. Find something you would want to create a site about, something that you would care enough about to create quality content for a site. From there, I think all you can do is gain experience through experimentation with your site -- adding/updating things, removing bits that don't quite cut it, etc. It takes a lot of effort and sometimes a bit of luck.

Default Back links

Back links is the best way to increas your site number of visitors.If you have for one page200 back links you can get on the firt 10 sites listed un google for the specific key of that page.Search seo courses