Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: change the WINDOWS XP startup screen

awww.. I wish I'm using WinXP rite now :roll:

If you mess with tweak xp too much and you have no idea what you're doing, you can really screw up your computer.

Just thought I'd give fair warning. :?

what are you using Emptyspace? Win9x? win 2k or a different platform all together?

yeah it is good but is it fast ?
    i mean i tried such as this programs and found that they make my computer too slow !

I have found that it runs at the same speed as usual... But the first time it seemed to take ages

it virtually slows down the system... It is not so apparent.. but close the service, and u will find the differance

But... This is wonderful when we use it... Try Object Desktop.. its enthrilling...

Is there any way to change the name of the "START" buttom in WINDOWS?

I'm useing style xp now for more than a year, and I can recomand it to everyone.

Ofcourse if you have weaker computer it will slow it down a bit, but no drastic changes if you are thinking abot that.

Yeah there are many diffrent programs that can change almost all the visual aspects of XP. (like tweakXP)

Remember though, you are modifiying SYSTEM files, even though they are non required ones.

As such windows update (specifically for service pack 2) and mis installed tweaks will cause windows to complain and or CRASH when system modifications are done.

Remember update first then tweak after... and backup what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by HPD.
    I'm useing style xp now for more than a year, and I can recomand it to everyone.

Ofcourse if you have weaker computer it will slow it down a bit, but no drastic changes if you are thinking abot that.
    HPd, i used StyleXp for a few days and cracked it. The cracked version made by computer damn slower than anything. I removed it and found the difference.

Are u using a original version?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast