Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: change the WINDOWS XP startup screen

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    Quote Originally Posted by HPD.
    I'm useing style xp now for more than a year, and I can recomand it to everyone.

Ofcourse if you have weaker computer it will slow it down a bit, but no drastic changes if you are thinking abot that.
    HPd, i used StyleXp for a few days and cracked it. The cracked version made by computer damn slower than anything. I removed it and found the difference.

Are u using a original version?
    Lol :oops: no =).... One thing you need to do is to turn of application loading in tray. Because if it loads with windows startup it reloads the graphics every time twice. Set it on automatic and turn off tray that will improve performance.

Thanks a lot HPD. I had the StyleXp to run during startup. Will try after installing the software. Thanks a lot for answering.

Default hi

i loaded bootskin on my laptop . can anyone tell me where will i get the matrix bootskin

Cool skins, wallpapers and visuals enhances your visibillity and make it more pleasant to look and work around if your PC is up-to-date and have enough ram.
    I always use these things.
    No software needed to change the bootscreen, you can do it yourself, these softwares are only for dummies who don't want to do anything rather then pulling a mouse-click to do everything for them. :-)
    Although this is correct tha most bootscreens are designed for only stylexp and talisman desktop readonly format which everytime converts them back, means resides in your physical ram or pagefile. (Pain in butt)

if you have resource hacker and a little nose to peep into anything,,u can change the bootscree or anything.
    resourcehacker is a small soft used to view and edit resources in files like exe,dll,...
    it is really useful,u can open the ntoskrnl.exe and u can see ur current bootscreen there..lol

U can try Windows Blinds 5 ? Download

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123