Thread: Blue Hosting

Default Blue Hosting

Blue Hosting

Blue Hosting minimises the cost of expensive servers (including email servers, file servers, SharePoint servers and web servers) by offering you leased servers, available from our own secure data centre. That’s all for a low monthly fee. Offering complete peace of mind even when you’re working out of the office, our servers will keep you fully protected from the risks of theft, fire and flood.

click here to view the site -> IT Support Birmingham
    Last edited by Birmingham; 09-05-2014 at 01:42 PM.

I have not used the one that you have specified.
    To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.

Default Blue Hosting

I use free web hosting for my new sites. problem is its hard to run a worldpress blog in a free hosting. upgrading version and plugins sometime has to be down by FTP..