Thread: Hide IP Platinum 2.7 Comes handy when using rapishare

Default Hide IP Platinum 2.7 Comes handy when using rapishare

Hide IP is the software you are looking for! Keeping your privacy is simple and easy: the only thing you need to do is open Hide IP. Hide IP will find the proxy server available to you and set it as your proxy server automatically. There is nothing need you to concern. Hide IP have done everything for you!

Key Features of Hide IP Platinum:
    - Hide IP Platinum searches for HIGH anonymous proxy server and makes you complete invisible to any websites you are surfing
    - Protect you from any website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address - your ID in the Internet
    - Avoid your personal information be used to send you spam and junk emails by many marketers and advertising agencies who having information about your interests and knowing your IP address as well as your email
    - Keeping your computer away from hacker attacks by hiding your IP address as well as information about your operation system
    - Ability to frequently change IP addresses increases privacy
    - Enable and disable Hide IP Platinum as your wish with a single click
    - Bypass the restrictions by some owners of Internet resources on users from certain countries or geographical regions
    - Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address
    - Use with a web based mail service to send anonymous email
    - Doesn't like oher services force you to pay a monthly fee for anonymous surfing. For a low one-time price, you can visit whatever web sites without anyone ever finding out
    - Works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox in Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003

5/9/2006 Hide IP Platinum 2.7
    -Added: Supports Netscape!

Homepage:
    Code:
    http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

Download:
    Code:
    http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/download/hideippla.exe

Tx for This nice post but There is already A hide Ip in this forum If you got an update version then you should post it there my friend...

Mods you can marge it here then its will be great. Same post 2 time that dont look good ..... Pplz will have difficulty to find any soft ....Tx :)

http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=22967

I used Hide IP
    but found no help in downloading with rapidshit
    rapidshit doesnt allow proxies and Hide Ip uses
    proxies to Hide IP

I may be wrong
    Please clear my doubts if I'm wrong

This wont allow you to bypass the restrictions by rapidshare, should work with megaupload and probably with other hosting sites, but rapidshare, no, not at all. Topic title is therefore misleading.

Cheers

hi anybody can upload any good hide IP software in megashare or uploading because most of the hide ip websites are blocked in middle east.

Is this illegal to use this program?

have u got serial key 4 this software