Thread: Income Tax

Default Income Tax

What r the diff ways to save income tax on salary?

there are many things you can invest in like life insurance, ppf, infrastructure bonds

You can get annual deduction of Rs. 15,000 from taxable income for payment of health insurance premium for your self and your legal dependants.

HRA is one good option if u live in rented accomodation

Thank you for every other informative web site. The place else could I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I'm just now working on, and I've been at the look out for such info. best wishes

yes I think thats the easy way to save money from being paid in form of Income Tax

As human it is in our nature to protect what we valuemost and what is more priceless than the life itself?
    Tata AIA introduces the Life Insurance Plans with attractive Unit Linked Insurance Product that offers you the opportunity to plan for your once in a lifetime experience with a limited premium paying plan. Wealth is earned and saved and also it can be created by proper financial planning to fulfill our big dreams of buying a bigger and nicer house or giving the children the best of the education