Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Java

...continued from the last post
    First I'd like to tell you about the structured oriented approach.
    In this approach we first think what we want to do and how we have to do.
    Next we make the appropriate methods to do whatever we need to do. The methods are the functions like getnewdata() etc.
    Now we think what data we require to accomplish this function.

this approach was satisfactory in the old days but soon it became unsatisfactory to resolve new issues like security of data in the programming .
    e.g. when a function is called in the C the calling function has complete access to all data variables of the called function and can modify it on its demand .
    When working with large functions like having thousands of lines of code it becomes difficult as to which function calls and modify which variales

It leads to complexity and error prone development.
    While we come to the object oriented approach (OOP) it is a quite different approach as opposed to the Structure oriented programming here we assumes the data first and then the functions required to manipulate the data.

for example when be go to the object oriented approach we make a module or a class and here we define data and then the functions to manipulate the data.
    this class can be accessed by the other functions and the data in this class can be made as private .
    It means any other function of other class can not access the data of this class for modification etc.

there are four kinds of visibility controls in the java which is a OOP language:
    1. Public
    2.Protected
    3. Freindly
    4. Private

The Pulic type control makes other classess to access the data of a particular class and make other classes to modify the data

The Protected type control makes only non-sub classes in other
    packages can not access the protected data.

The friendly control makes the data visible in the same packages while i.e. to all classes and sub classes in the same packages.
    But it does not allow the other packages access the fields of the class.

The Private control makes the data visible to only the functions of the same class. No any function of the other classes, while in the same package can access the fields of the this class in this condition.

Default Tell me about java

Can anyone tell the difference between j2ee nad j2se

How i can make executable jar files

How i can run a another win32 exe program from java

How i can acces dotmatrix printer from java

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast