Thread: can anybody help me!!!!

Default can anybody help me!!!!

i have an intel 810E chipset based HIS motherboard with 128 mb of SDram, p III 1.13 GHz, onboard display 82810E graphics controller(32 MB),
    40 GB HDD, a cd-rom and a combo drive (cdrw+dvd rom). 200W AT SMPS

what happened: i was playing max payne, it was working fine, but not smoothly, i had latest drivers installed,
    so what i did was, right click my computer, properties, advanced, virtual memory (paging), i changed my page file size from default 192MB to 500MB.i restarted the machine and started playing the same game, after a while around 15-20 min, the machine unexpectedly restarted.
    and i got a blue screen saying "page fault XXXXXX"something like this.
    i restarted it again but it gave me no sign of booting, the pwr led, hdd led kept glowing . i opened the machine and found that the processor heat sink fan was working but no beep had occured, i removed all the peripherals attached (like hdd CDrom fdd and everything)except ram and display cord. i restarted the machine it started properly stating "CMOS defaults loaded"followed by"disk boot failure"as expected.
    i reseated all the peripherals and started the machine but it gave the same results(no beep, all led's glowing,processor heat sink fan running),
    since then, even after removing any peripherals it continued with same problem.
    but 2 days later when i started the machine with no peripherals attached, it gave me display card beep (1 long 3 shorts).
    i restarted it again, it gave the same earlier problem.
    (no beep, all led's glowing, processor fan running)

i had inserted ram in other slot, i removed the processor and reseated it, removed the CMOS battery, still it is giving the same problem, i had ensured that nothing is causing short to motherboard's rear side.i chnged the SMPS, i used an add-on graphics card.but no results.

but sometimes it gives me single beep indicating proper operation.

can anybody please help me!!!!!

I ever had problem like your,and your problem is your graphics card is low,if graphic card lower than 32MB,it become not smoothly.

I had method to make it clear..
    you run max payne,and you let it show intro movie for 3 - 4 repeat..
    and then you play it and remember you must setting your game graphic with lower setting to make it clearly..
    it might be work...

Default still waiting for some assistance.

thank for u r advice. but playing max payne is not my problem.
    my problem is my motherboard isn't booting.
    please help me.

when u switch on press del, a blue screen will appear set to default and save it.... chck it...

Default can anybody help me

mazza bhai, thank u for ur suggestion, but my motherboard isn't booting at all, so there is no , "press del to enter setup" option available.

still waiting for more help.

Problem with the memory slots or the memory module
    remove the ram module and install it in another PC.
    if that works then get your motherboard repaired

theer is no other way to check the Ram module. you'll need another PC to check it

Default Re.

I have encountered this before, it's something wrong with the graphic card, i think, that happened a long time ago for me.

Default can anybody help me !!!

i do not have add-on graphics card, it's on board.

i think you have problems with your RAM or motherboard. Please check your RAM if you dont hear beep of RAM mya be your RAm trouble .