Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deamweaver vs Frontpage

Dreamweaver is better. Its more easy and much more good styling of program.

Dreamweaver is much more better....but i'm suspect saying that causa i don't like much microsoft...bye!

Frontpage is very easy to pick up but does restrict you a lot. Most people use frontpage in the script kiddy stages because they dont know html, but it allows you to peek at the html and start to pick up on it. Dreamweaver many professionals use because it allows you to use heavy scripting and much more. It is also very compatible with databases and flash. Dreamweaver can make some really cool stuff, but i would reccommend learning html first before starting right into dreamweaver before getting discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by betterlife
    Dreamweaver is better. Its more easy and much more good styling of program.
    I am using MS frontpage but never try Dreamweaver. What are the features of Dreamweaver that makes it superior or better than front page?

As for front page , it is good for beginners who know nothing about html. Just type in the normal format, preview, correct and save it. There is also preview function to view the page; it can be changed from normal format to hml and back to normal at ease.

So I hope to hear the great features about Dreamweaver. Can it create buttons and animated pictures at a click?

Please share here,

Thanks.

i guess the dreamweaver muxh better......
    front page is annoying and ruind all
    it've ruind mine html document to lv i can't even open it no matther how hard i try :S
    dam it
    dreamweaver !

I would say both are good. For me, I usually use Dreamweaver to code and Frontpage to design.

Dreamweaver is better..

IF you are a MS office user i think MS Frontpage is suitable for you but it not flexible.
    For another script or tpl template you can use Dreamweaver.

I think dreamweaver has come the long way and has added all sort of sophistication to make the user very easy to use it.
    as per my vote is considered, i go with dreamweaver, its much better than frontpage.

it might seem selfish, coz when there was no dreamweaver i developed all my pages in frontpage. neways, dreamweaver took me many steps ahead with it. so dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver!!! it is e one!, i got it, but i just cant figure out any sense of it... sad... i just used notepad n my dumb brain 4 my web design....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast