Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: POST ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Default CURRENCY REGULATIONS, India

There are no restrictions on the amount of foreign currency or travelers' checks a tourist may bring into India provided he makes a declaration in the Currency Declaration Form given to him/her on arrival. This will enable him not only to exchange the currency brought in, but also to take the unspent currency out of India on departure. Cash, bank notes and travelers' checks up to US$ 10,000 or equivalent, need not be declared at the time of entry. Any money on the form of travelers' checks, drafts, bills, checks, etc. in convertible currencies, which tourists wish to convert into Indian currency, should be exchanged only through authorized money changers and banks who will issue an encashment certificate that is required at the time of reconversion of any unspent money into foreign currency. Exchanging of foreign exchange other than through banks or authorized money changers is an offense under the Foreign Exchange Regulations Act 1973.

Default Customs formalities and regulations

Visitors are generally required to make an oral baggage declaration in respect of baggage and foreign currency in their possession. They are also required to obtain the Currency Declaration Form from the Customs. They should fill in the Disembarkation Card handed to them by the airline during the course of the flight. There are two channels for Customs clearance:

Green Channel: for passengers not in possession of any dutiable articles or unaccompanied baggage.

Red Channel: For passengers with dutiable articles or unaccompanied baggage or high value articles to be entered on the Tourist Baggage Re-Export Form.

HEALTH REGULATIONS

Foreign tourists should be in possession of their Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate conforming to International Health Regulations, if they are originating or transiting through Yellow Fever endemic countries.

Smile

come to Serbia and have a lot of fan. beautiful country with crazy nights

I must agree with previous post, Serbia is paradise for family vacations,
    greate mountains, greate city Belgrade, monuments, any many other locatins.

im from the land down under,, though it seems like a paradise ill never forget my holiday in Jamaica

Thailand's coastal areas are split between the areas along the Gulf of Thailand (east and west) as part of the Pacific Ocean's South China and the Andaman Sea which is part of the Indian Ocean. Thailand is where two oceans meet : one, the Pacific, is the world's biggest ocean and the other, the Indian ocean, is the world's smallest and least explored. Thailand thus boasts the uniqueness in terms of marine life. We are one of top 10 countries in the world with the highest diversity of marine life

If you have a chance to come to Thailand, "you're Welcome!" :D

well i live in this little red dot called singapore which kind of have everything :P

I think Australia is the greatest country in the world. I love the landscape of inland Australia.

welcometo kanchanaburi Thailand

I m from Pakistan but i live in the part where Pashto language (national language of Afghanistan) is spoken. Basically our area 'Pakhtoonistan' belongs to Afghanistan. We are the only nation to fight against USA, Pakistan and UNO. We proud of our heros.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast