Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop accounts????

Quote Originally Posted by Huntnsinme
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntnsinme
    OK I have accepted that my member list will continue to grow with junkies....now, Kenneth, how do I mass email? I thought I used to have a place for that but I cannot seem to find it anymore...
    Yes, I used to know where it was but now I cannot seem to find it anywhere, could you be a bit more specific?
    Simply log-in as the Forum Admin & then go to your Admin's Control Panel & choose Mass E-Mail which can be found at the side bar. :D

ok thats why I do not see it then, I have no such place in my admin panel.Can someone check it out?

Can't see it either but in some other BizHat forums. You can. :lol:

Nokia Nokia, please help me I used to have mass email but now do not, can you help me with this issue please?

i think the mass email option use to be there, but is no longer..

about the spammers.. i dont have any and have my settings as such:

log into your administration panel. on the side bar, under the "General Admin" header, click on "Configuration."

under "General Board Settings," set "Enable account activation" to "None" (this is because i was getting weekly emails about people never receiving their activation codes and i hate making people wait until i manually enable them), and "Enable Visual Confirmation" to "Yes" (this gives the "retype what you see in the box" confirmation to help keep out the spam bots).

i don't think you want to disable your board. this will just turn your board off and prevent registered users from using it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12